Have you read the book or seen the film version of 1984? What did you think of it?
Which of the following things would you be comfortable with an employer asking you about? Who would you be comfortable trusting this information to?
- Who did you vote for in the last election?
- Are you a member of any political party or organisation?
- Do you believe in God?
- Are you a follower of any specific religion? Which one? Which denomination?
- What is your sexuality?
- Have you ever consumed any non-prescription drugs?
- Do you have children?
- Do you have any illnesses, diseases or disabilities?
- Do you have any sexual fetishes or preferences?
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why?
“If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.”Upton Sinclair, The Profits of Religion, 1917
Does you employer monitor your internet use at work?
What else does your employer monitor?
Have you ever heard of bossware?