Introducing our exciting B2 / Upper Intermediate Level English Course – your key to becoming an English pro! This course is designed just for you, whether you’re starting or want to improve.
📚 Easy Grammar: We make grammar simple. Learn verb tenses, forms, idioms, and more step by step. No more confusion! Study all the essential grammar topics for upper intermediate / B2 CEFR level English.
📖 Expand Your Vocabulary: Discover useful words and phrases for daily life,business, travel and more. Use our practice and challenge tests to improve your knowledge and beat your best score!
📰 Interesting Reading: Read cool stuff, like news and stories and understand them better. read media that reflects real-world use of English. Everything from reviews and articles to fiction or news, our written media will help bring new vocabulary and grammar to life in a realistic and fun context.
👂 Listening Practice: Get better at understanding English when people talk. Listen to different voices and situations. Our audios are great for practising listening to a variety of authentic voices to accustom yourself to the sounds and rhythms of English.
🧩 Self Tests: Check what you’ve learned with quizzes. Keep getting better! Our tests provide instant feedback, results and correction so that you can learn from your mistakes.
🚀 Easy to Use: Simple to use on your phone or computer. You can study from wherever you go, or from the comfort of your own home.
🌎 Lots of Topics: Talk about many things – travel, tech, health, and more! All the essential English that you need to enjoy the English-speaking world.
Start now and get ready to improve your English skills and confidence. Join us and begin your English adventure!
Grammar topics covered in this course:
- Gerunds and Infinitives
- The Passive Voice
- Narrative Tenses
- Modal Verbs in the Past / Past Modals
- Reported Speech
- Prepositions (Dependent Prepositions and Prepositions of Place, Time, Movement)
- Vocabulary of Music
- Have Something Done (Causative Have & Get)
- Used to / Get Used to / Be Used to
- Reporting Verbs
- Countable & Uncountable Nouns
- Second Conditional Phrases
- Third Conditional Phrases
- Present Perfect Simple vs. Present Perfect Continuous
- Future Forms
- Question Formation
- Adjective Order
- Defining & Non-Defining Relative Clauses
- Using “wish” & The Subjunctive
- Phrasal Verbs
- Auxiliary Verbs
- Verbs of the Senses
- Food Idioms
- April Fool’s Day
- Clauses of Contrast (Although, even though, though, despite, in spite of) & Purpose (To, so as to, for)
Check out a sample lesson from this course.