This course is a complete guide to creating and delivering amazing, impactful and confident presentations in English. The multimedia material uses reading and listening comprehension exercises to help students prepare for practical guided workshops where they are facilitated in planning, preparing and delivering presentations, question and answer sessions and workshops. All students receive constructive feedback from a native-English presentations expert.
In this 30 hour practical course you will;
- Use unique tailor-made interactive multimedia material to demonstrate examples in context and to check comprehension.
- Learn about how to structure a presentation so that it is easy to follow and engaging.
- Study how to direct your audience’s attention using appropriate expressions and vocabulary.
- Revise the grammar and vocabulary you will need to talk about your topic.
- Analyse great presentations to see what techniques they use and how they use them.
- Learn how to deal with nerves and anxiety about public speaking.
- Discover how to plan and prepare to avoid problems.
- Practise dealing with difficult situations.
- Develop your own presentations to practice and develop the techniques and principles covered in the course.