Booking and Check-In:
- How do you usually book your hotel reservations? Online or in person?
- What information do you usually need to provide when making a hotel reservation?
- How do you check in to a hotel? What information do you need to provide?
- Have you ever arrived at a hotel and your reservation was not found? How was the issue resolved?
Types of Hotels:
- What types of hotels have you stayed in before? Budget, mid-range, or luxury?
- What are some differences between budget hotels and luxury hotels?
- Have you ever stayed in a boutique hotel or a bed and breakfast? How was your experience?
- Do you prefer to stay in a hotel chain or an independent hotel? Why?
Hotel Facilities and Services:
- What are some of the amenities or facilities that you expect a hotel to have?
- Have you ever used room service at a hotel? What was your experience like?
- What is your experience with hotel Wi-Fi? Do you expect it to be included for free?
- Do you use hotel gyms or spas when you travel? Why or why not?
Location and Room Preferences:
- Do you prefer to stay in a hotel located in the city center or in a quieter area?
- What type of hotel room do you prefer? Single, double, or suite?
- Have you ever requested a room with a specific view or location within a hotel? What was your experience like?
- How important is room cleanliness to you when staying in a hotel?
Hotel Staff and Service:
- What are some of the things you expect from hotel staff?
- Have you ever had a particularly good or bad experience with hotel staff? What happened?
- How important is customer service in your decision to book a hotel?
- Have you ever had to make a special request to hotel staff? How was it handled?